Events and Marketing Manager
The post-holder will be working with the small executive team to deliver the objectives of the Vauxhall One BID Proposal coordinating our events programme and leading the BID’s engagement with its diverse membership of local businesses, and the public at large. The post-holder would report to, and be supported by, the Chief Executive.
Full time, 40hr/pw (some weekend and evening work will be required).
27th February 2022
To be held 3rd/4th March
Bernard Collier, CEO
• Delivery of Vauxhall One’s cultural events program and marketing strategy.
• Event planning, management and delivery of Vauxhall One cultural program
• Manage and deliver all of Vauxhall One’s marketing and communications activities.
• Oversight of external marketing and brand agency who are employed to promote Vauxhall.
• Maintaining www.vauxhallone.co.uk website and providing copy on a regular basis, including well researched events calendar, news items and events directories
• Promoting BID activity to a range of external partners
• Press and public relations with direction of CEO
• Working with partners (including Local Authorities and other Business Improvement Districts) to deliver joint projects
• Quarterly e-newsletters to BID members/partners
• Social media comprising Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds
• BID collateral including local maps, promotional information, posters, stationery
• Leading on member engagement
• Monitoring Google Analytics and social media stats
• Liaison with BID members on marketing matters
• Other relevant tasks and projects as required, or requested by line manager
Please download the full job description and person specification and submit your CV and a cover letter (of no more than one page) to email@example.com